Friday, August 8, 2014

Kiwi fruit!

"Love is a fruit in season at all times,
and within reach of every hand"
-Mother Teresa-


Lately, I'm so into Kiwi fruit a lot. I consume it everyday in these days. Why I chose Kiwi? Simple, because it's healthy. I also being motivated by one of my favorite Indonesian Blogger, Alodita. I read in her blog about how Kiwi changed her life. She consume it every morning, and still. She also participated in this #14daysofzespri. Then, I followed her healthy habit also by consume Kiwi in these 14 days, started from 4th August.
 I mean, being healthy is very nice. Especially when your age is around 30, aite?
It's also precious when you always feel happy, healthy and have a positive attitude. All I know is, Kiwi has so many nutritions. And did you know, if you consume Kiwi routine, you can have these :

  1. Kiwi has 5 nutriton of Apples.
  2. Kiwi is a source of natural antioxidants.
  3. Kiwi is natural grown.
  4. Kiwi has 2x the Vitanmin C of Oranges.
  5. Kiwi is ready to eat and served chilled better.
  6. Kiwi has potassium as much as banana, but with low calories.
  7. Kiwi low fat source of Vitamin E.

See how Kiwi is much healthier than the others? Kiwi is an amazing and 'it's a must' powerful fruit. I'm sure after I hafd consumed on 14 days, I will find my self more healthier, happy and fresh!

Come on, let's see how it woks together but consume Kiwi everyday! :)

No comments: